Saturday, April 2, 2011

Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick US VERSION in Park Avenue Peach


Describe the color:
I would like to describe the color as bright peachy shade that almost close to being red 

Packaging:
The packaging is simply gorgeous. This tells me what lipstick color collection it comes from. The cap doesn’t comes off easily too. 
Smells:
It smells like clay dough.

Pigmentation:
Unlike Pink Please, this one is much pigmented. 

Texture/ Finish/ Consistency:
I don’t know if this has a different formula, or maybe because it’s in a different color selection, but this is much creamier than pink please.
It’s a bit thick and sticky in a way. The finish is more like matte with slight gloss in it. If you like Nyx Rls, this is even better. Plus, it stays longer!
I don’t think it’s drying also, but I still use lip balm underneath.

Staying Power:
Park Avenue Peach stays 3-4 hours on me without eating, drinking or the likes.

What I love most:
I love the color, the finish and staying power. I can’t ask for more.

What I hate most:
Can’t think of any?

Will buy again?
Yes! But I want to try other shades.

Rating:
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment