Saturday, April 2, 2011

SAN SAN AGE DEFENSE LIPSTICK IN 03

Describe the color:
A very beautiful nude coral shade which is very pretty! I love the color! 

Packaging:
It comes in this blue packaging which is okay. It doesn’t look very cheap or very sleek. 
 Smells:
I don’t know how to describe the smell but it has a sweet scent

Pigmentation:
It is pigmented.

Texture/ Finish/ Consistency:
It’s a very creamy lipstick. Glides smoothly on my lips. It’s kinda odd because once applied on lips, it looks very matte but once spread, you’ll notice that it has shimmers in it.
The finish? I don’t like! It emphasizes the fine lines on my lips. And made my lips looks even drier even with lip balm underneath!  

Staying Power:
Stays only 1 hour on me. 

What I love most:
The color is very gorgeous. I’m in hunt of a new lipstick with the same shade, or atleast close with this. 

What I hate most:
The finish 

Will buy again?
Nope. (Plus, got this for free from Ms. Kumiko Mae’s giveaway)

Rating:
2/5


No comments:

Post a Comment